TOYO TIRE U.S.A. CORP.
POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD
Effective: 30 de diciembre de 2019
Toyo Tire Holdings of Americas Inc. and our affiliates and subsidiaries (“the Company,” “us” or “we”) are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your Personal Information.
Cuándo se aplica esta política de privacidad
- Regardless of whether you are accessing our services or websites via a personal computer, a mobile device or any other technology or devices now known or hereafter developed or discovered (each, a “device”);
- Regardless of whether you are accessing a website as a registered user (if offered) or other user of our website(s);
- On this website or through apps provided by us;
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and this website, our apps, and/or services we provide, or by any other means between you and us;
- From sources other than you, such as personal information associated with you that may be provided to us by our service providers or business partners, as described below.
Información que recopilamos sobre usted y cómo lo hacemos
We collect Personal Information from and about users of our services. Personal Information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular user or household. This can include information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number.
- Other information provided by you or derived from your interactions with us or our services, such as device and advertising identifiers and information collected through cookies, web beacons or other tracking technologies.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our services, and usage details.
Recopilamos esta información:
- directamente de usted cuando nos la proporciona;
- automáticamente mientras navega por el sitio. La información recopilada de manera automática puede incluir detalles de uso, direcciones IP e información recabada a través de cookies, balizas web y demás tecnologías de seguimiento;
- From third parties such as our business partners.
Información que usted nos proporciona
The information we collect on or through our services that you provide to us may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website(s). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our services by creating a profile, subscribing to our service, posting material or uploading content, submitting job applications or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion, or attend an event, that we sponsor, and when you report a problem with our services.
- Registro o correspondencia solicitando recibir alertas o pidiendo más información.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and telephone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website(s) or related to our services, including for fulfillment of your orders. For example, you may be required to provide payment information before placing an order through our website.
- Your search queries on our website(s) or other services.
- Any other situation where you submit Personal Information on or through our website(s) or services.
We also may collect information that you submit to be published or displayed (“posted”) on our website(s), or transmitted to other users of our services or to other companies (collectively, “user contributions”). Your user contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of our services with whom you may choose to share your user contributions.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our websites, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the services or resources that you access and use on the websites.
- Información sobre su computadora y conexión a Internet, como su dirección IP, sistema operativo y tipo de navegador.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. This practice is often called behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- calcular el tamaño de nuestra audiencia y los patrones de uso;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our services according to your individual interests.
- Streamline your experience with our services.
- Recognize you when you return to our services.
- Provide you with content that is compatible with your interests.
- Research our users and develop new features and enhancements that will provide better services.
Las tecnologías que utilizamos para esta recopilación automática de datos pueden incluir las siguientes:
- Cookies (o cookies del navegador). Una cookie es un archivo pequeño ubicado en el disco duro de su computadora. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser or using the cookie management options (“Do Not Sell My Personal Information”) we provide on our websites. If you access our services from a new web browser, or clear all cookies from your web browser, we may not be able to access and apply the cookie management preferences you have set. If you do not accept cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our services.
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of our websites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our websites. Las cookies de Flash no se administran por medio de la misma configuración del navegador que se utiliza para las cookies del navegador. For information on disabling Flash cookies, please visit Adobe’s website. Please be aware that if you disable or remove these technologies, some parts of our websites may not work.
- Balizas web. Pages of our websites and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to, for example, count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (such as recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Uso de cookies y otras tecnologías de seguimiento por parte de terceros
Los anunciantes y proveedores de servicios que prestan servicios relacionados con la publicidad en nombre nuestro y de nuestros socios en relación con nuestros Servicios en EE. UU. podrían participar en el Programa Autorregulado para la Publicidad Basada en el Comportamiento en Línea de la Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). These companies may allow you to exercise certain choices regarding targeted advertising, including in relation to your use of mobile apps. Algunas de estas empresas también pueden ser miembros de la Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). You can learn more about the NAI and opt-out options on the NAI’s website.
Please be aware that, even if you opt out of certain kinds of targeted advertising, you may continue to receive other types of ads.
We also use Google to understand how people use our services, to improve our services and websites, and to help us display advertisements that may be of interest to you. You can learn more about how Google uses your information here.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our websites and services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have collected any information from a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cómo usamos su información
Usamos la información que recopilamos sobre usted o que usted nos proporciona, lo que incluye información personal, para:
- To present our services, website(s) and content to you.
- brindarle la información, los productos o los servicios que nos solicita;
- cumplir con cualquier otro propósito para el que la ha provisto;
- llevar a cabo nuestras obligaciones y ejercer nuestros derechos en virtud de todo contrato celebrado entre usted y nosotros, lo que incluye para fines de facturación y cobro;
- To notify you about changes to our services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website(s) and services.
- verificar su identidad;
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of our services.
- de cualquier otra manera que podríamos describir cuando proporcione la información;
- For any other purpose that is consistent with the purpose for which we collected the information, or with your consent.
We may also combine and use your information collected from one or more services with other services interactive features, or in reports and analysis, all of which are owned and operated by the Company. We may also use and/or combine information that we collect offline or that we collect or receive from third-party sources to enhance, expand and check the accuracy of other information we collect about you. We may also use your information to contact you about our own and others’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Divulgación de su información
We may disclose aggregated or deidentified information about our users without restriction.
- a nuestras subsidiarias y filiales;
- To service providers, which are entities we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- a terceros que le comercializan sus productos o servicios en caso de no haber optado por no recibir estas divulgaciones;
- para cumplir con el propósito para el que la ha provisto. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our websites), we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- para cualquier otro fin revelado por nosotros cuando nos proporcione la información;
- For any other purpose that is consistent with the purpose for which we collected the information, or with your consent.
También podremos divulgar su información personal:
- para cumplir con toda orden judicial, ley o proceso legal, lo que incluye responder a toda solicitud regulatoria o gubernamental;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our customers or others. Esto incluye intercambiar información con otras empresas y organizaciones para los fines de brindar protección contra el fraude y reducir el riesgo crediticio.
Opciones sobre cómo usamos y divulgamos su información
You may have choices regarding how we use and disclose your information:
- Tecnologías de seguimiento y publicidad. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser or using the cookie management options (“Do Not Sell My Personal Information”) we provide on our websites. If you access our services from a new web browser, or clear all cookies from your web browser, we may not be able to access and apply the cookie management preferences you have set. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website. If you do not accept cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our services.
- Divulgación de su información para publicidad de terceros. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers. If you do not wish to have your email address and/or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may use the email link to update your profile or send us an email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Cómo acceder y corregir su información
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete Personal Information that you have provided to us. In some cases, we may not be able to delete specific information we have collected or may be required to also delete your user account (if applicable). We may not accommodate a request to delete or change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, interfere with the Company’s ability to provide services or assert or defend its legal interests, or cause the information to be incorrect.
Information for California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with rights to receive certain disclosures regarding the collection, use, and sharing of Personal Information, as well as rights to access and control Personal Information. Certain information we collect may be exempt from the CCPA because it is considered public information (because it is made available by a government entity) or covered by a federal privacy law, such as the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, or the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
To the extent that we collect Personal Information that is subject to the CCPA, that information, our practices, and your rights are described below in our California Privacy Notice.
California Privacy Notice:
Right to Information Regarding the Categories of Data Collected, Sold, and Disclosed
You have a right to obtain information regarding the Categories of Personal Information we have collected, sold, or disclosed. This information is provided below.
Right to Access Information
You have the right to request access to Personal Information collected about you and information regarding the source of that information, the purposes for which we collected it, and the third parties and service providers with whom we shared it. To protect our customers’ Personal Information, we are required to verify your identify before we can act on your request.
Right to Request Deletion of Information
You have the right to request in certain circumstances that we delete any Personal Information that we have collected directly from you. To protect our customers’ Personal Information, we are required to verify your identify before we can act on your request. We may have a reason under the law why we do not have to comply with your request, or why we may comply with it in a more limited way than you anticipated. If we do, we will explain that to you in our response.
Right to Information Regarding Participation in Data Sharing for Financial Incentives
You have the right to be free from discrimination based on your exercise of your CCPA rights. We may run promotions from time to time whereby we incentivize a consumer to share certain pieces of information with us; for example, we may offer a one-time discount if consumers sign up for our email marketing list. Participation in these incentives is voluntary, and you may opt out of the data sharing at any time.
Right to Opt Out of Sale of Personal Information to Third Parties
You have the right to opt out of any sale of data by the Company to third parties. To exercise this right, please visit our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” webpage. Please note that your right to opt out does not apply to our sharing of data with service providers, who are parties we engage to perform a function on our behalf and are contractually obligated to use the data only for that function.
Right to Information about Certain Third-Party Disclosures
Residents of the State of California also have the right to request information regarding third parties to whom the Company has disclosed certain categories of Personal Information during the preceding year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
How to Submit a Request
You may submit a request to exercise your rights by either:
Notice of California Consumer Data Collection and Sharing Practices
- Personal Identifiers:
- We collect your name, phone number, email address and contact address when you create an account or complete a transaction. If you choose to create an account, you will also be asked to create a username, and we will assign one or more unique identifiers to your profile.
- You provide us with payment information, which may be your credit card number or a bank account, when you complete a transaction.
- We do not collect your Driver’s License number or Passport number.
- We do not collect medical information or health information about you unless you choose to submit it in connection with a complaint or claim.
- We collect your IP address automatically when you use our services.
- We collect your device identifier automatically when you use our services.
- Protected Classifications: We collect your age in order to comply with laws that restrict collection and disclosure of data belonging to minors. We also collect gender when you register for events, submit a form, or provide a review or other information related to our products or services. We do not collect your racial or ethnic origin or sexual orientation.
- Commercial Information: When you engage in transactions with us, we create records of goods or services purchased or considered, as well as purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Biometric Information: We do not collect information about your physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information: We collect information about your browsing history, search history and information regarding your interaction with websites, applications, or advertisements automatically when you utilize our services.
- Geolocation Information: As described above, we collect your IP address automatically when you use our services. We may be able to determine your general location based on your IP address. When you use our services for the first time, we may ask for your permission to collect your precise location (e.g., your GPS coordinates) or for your zip code or city and state. If you provide, or allow your device to provide, us with this information, we use it to make improvements to our products and services, and to provide recommendations and deliver relevant advertising.
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information: If you contact us via phone, we may record your call. We will notify you if a call is being recorded at the beginning of the call. We also collect the information you provide to us via email communications. We do not collect your image or any thermal, olfactory or similar information.
- Professional or employment-related information: We do not collect information about your current employer or your employment history, unless you are an employee, former employee, or job applicant. If you apply for or obtain employment with us, we will provide you with our Workplace Privacy Notice.
- Education information: We do not collect any information about the institutions you have attended or the level of education you have attained unless you are an employee, former employee, or job applicant. If you apply for or obtain employment with us, we will provide you with our Workplace Privacy Notice.
- Inferences drawn to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences or characteristics: We may analyze your actual or likely preferences through a series of computer processes and may use information provided by our service providers to determine such preferences. On some occasions, we may maintain these observations in a profile for our internal use.
We may share any of the above-listed information with service providers, which are external parties that we engage for business purposes and are restricted from using Personal Information for any purpose that is not related to our engagement. The categories of service providers with whom we share information and the services they provide are:
- Billing and collection providers, such as payment processors and organizations that assist us in assessing your credit and payment status.
- Auditing and accounting firms.
- Professional services consultants, such as firms that perform analytics, assist with improving our programming, provide legal services or supply project-based resources and assistance.
- Analytics services, including entities that analyze traffic to and on our websites, and assist with identifying and communicating with potential customers.
- Security vendors, such as entities that assist with security incident verification and response, service notifications, and fraud prevention.
- IT vendors, such as entities that assist with website design, hosting and maintenance; data and software storage; and network operation.
- Other business support services.
We also sell some information to third parties. A company may be considered a third party either because the purpose of sharing is not an enumerated business purpose under California law, or because our contract does not restrict them from using Personal Information for other purposes. To “sell” data means to disclose it to a third party for monetary or other benefit. The data that we sell is as follows:
- Personal Identifiers:
- We provide your contact information to directory services providers.
- We provide your IP address, device identifiers, and tracking information to our advertising partners.
- Geolocation Data: We provide the location data we collect about you as described above to our advertising partners and to our business partners.
- Inferences drawn to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences or characteristics: We provide our observations about you to our advertising partners.
Seguridad de datos
Hemos implementado medidas diseñadas para asegurar su información personal contra pérdidas accidentales y el acceso, uso, modificación y divulgación no autorizados.
La seguridad de su información también depende de usted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Le pedimos que no comparta su contraseña con nadie. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of websites, such as message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user.
¿Durante cuánto tiempo conservamos su información?
The Company and its service providers may retain information (including your profile information) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival and/or audit purposes. If you have any questions, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our services and websites are produced and published in the United States. We attempt to protect the Personal Information of all users of our services and we attempt to comply with local data protection and consumer rights laws to the extent they may apply to the Company’s services, but our services are located and targeted to United States residents and our policies are directed at compliance with United States laws. En caso de no estar seguro acerca de si esta política de privacidad es contraria a las leyes de privacidad locales aplicables donde usted se encuentra o si no desea que su información personal se rija según el derecho de los Estados Unidos, no debería enviarnos información personal.
¿Cómo podemos transferir su información personal?
Cambios a nuestra política de privacidad
Información de contacto
COMPLIANCE AND ETHICS HOTLINE
The Company is committed to high standards of ethical and legal business conduct with emphasis on open and transparent communication. The Company expects employees and business partners to report known or suspected misconduct involving the Company, its employees, customers and/or vendors, even if they are not involved with the misconduct itself. La empresa solo puede remediar una conducta ilícita si toma conocimiento de ella.
When concerns about integrity arise, we encourage employees to go to their supervisors, local Human Resources managers or in-house counsel. If their integrity concerns are not resolved, or they do not feel comfortable discussing them with anyone within the company, they can report their concern by phone to the Compliance and Ethics Hotline. Employees can find additional information on how to report integrity concerns in the Company’s Compliance and Ethics Hotline Policy.
The Company’s suppliers, contractors and other business partners can also report any business misconduct and ethics concerns via the Compliance and Ethics Hotline.
The Compliance and Ethics Hotline is managed by a third-party company and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Se pueden realizar denuncias anónimas.
The Company investigates all Hotline reports and is committed to maintaining confidentiality to the maximum extent possible. The Company strictly prohibits retaliation against anyone who makes a good faith report.
Línea directa de ética y cumplimiento - Llame sin cargo: (844) 465-0371
SEGURIDAD Y ASUNTOS LEGALES
Suplantación de identidad y otros correos electrónicos sospechosos
WARNING: Fraudulent Email Scam. Our parent company, Toyo Tire Corporation, has learned that its company name and/or those of its executives have been used in connection with email phishing scams. Such scams are intended to deceive or defraud by enticing recipients to provide sensitive information.
Denuncia de sospechas de intentos de suplantación de identidad y otros correos electrónicos sospechosos. If you receive or have received such unsolicited email communications, please notify us immediately at Report@ToyoTires.com. No responda estos correos electrónicos ni se comunique con el remitente, y no le proporcione información personal o financiera. Also, do not click on any links included in the emails, or the attachments, as doing so may result in malware or a virus being loaded on the recipient’s computer.
Proteja la seguridad de su información personal. Email scams and other internet security risks are not uncommon, and we recommend that you take steps to protect the security of your Personal Information and technology devices.